The CTBUH Chicago Chapter 2020 Photography Competition is now open for entries!
STILLS OF THE CITY
Dense, urban life moves quickly and changes often. With this theme, applicants are encouraged to explore the photographic qualities of urban built environment as though you were capturing a moment in a still of a movie, or a still-life painting. The photograph may contain, but should not concentrate on, people. Submissions are due by Friday 23 October
Printed and Framed photograph of winning entry. Framed photograph will be displayed at the Chicago in-person session of the CTBUH 2020 Conference, The Post-Crisis City: Rethinking Sustainable Vertical Urbanism
on November 17th, 2020. Winner will also be recognized on CTBUH Chicago’s website and Social Media.
2nd & 3rd Place:
Submissions will remain open until Friday 23 October 2020 at 11:59 PM.
- One photograph per entry, two entries per applicant maximum
- Each applicant is required to complete one (1) application form for each entry
- Minimum resolution of 150 dpi
- Photograph may be in full color or black & white
- Minor editing of exposure, contrast, color etc is allowed, but image should be real digital or film photographs of the real environment taken by the applicant, and not renderings or digital drawings. Images which are perceived to be over-edited and/or digitally altered will not be considered
- Applicant must retail ownership of images and rights to image printing and distribution. Photograph must be taken by the applicant.