About the Award
The Emerging Leaders of New York Award recognizes and honors a young professional who has made a significant impact in advancing the AEC industry through their vision, innovation and excellence in all areas of practice. Up to five young professionals in the AEC industry will receive an award, presented by the CTBUH New York Chapter Future Leaders Committee. The CTBUH New York Chapter supports inclusivity and diverse nominees with a range of experiences who show initiative and promise for developing into a future leader in New York’s industries. Submissions are due by Friday, 30 August to [email protected]. Awardees will be notified of their award by Wednesday, 11 October.
- Maximum 35 years old as of December 31, 2019
- Works for a CTBUH member company with an office in New York City
- Works significantly to further their company’s projects in a highly collaborative way
- Contributes to pushing the industry and important dialogues in their field
- Contributes to professional associations of any kind on an organizational level that communicates industry-related topics
- Has given public presentations or published writing on important industry topics. These should be included as a bibliography for nomination.
Friday, 30 August 2019 – Nominee Submission Deadline
Wednesday, 11 October 2019 – Award Notification
Friday, 1 November 2019 – Awards Presentation & Dinner