2019 International Conference on Sustainable Development of Construction Engineering
Saturday, 13 July 2019
7:00 am – 4:55 pm
DetailsIn order to promote the development of super high-rise innovative technology and practice innovation, the 2019 International Conference on Sustainable Development of Construction Engineering will be held in Shanghai on July 13, 2019. It will be co-sponsored by Shanghai Society of Civil Engineering, Shanghai Construction Group Co., Ltd. and Arcplus Group PLC.The theme of the conference is “Innovation Technology Development of Super High-Rise Building”. CTBUH is a supporting partner of this event. The conference will bring together a number of experts and scholars from high-level fields to focus on major academic theories and engineering practice issues on super high-rise construction technology and projects at home and abroad in the form of keynote reports, academic discussions, special topics exchanges, hot topics conversations, experience sharing, and results promotion. The innovative technological achievements of super high-rise buildings at home and abroad will be shared to promote China's super high-rise buildings to a more scientific, healthy and sustainable development path.
To register for this event, please contact China@CTBUH.org. Please note, check-in for the conference will take place on Friday, 12 July from 10:00 am – 10:00 pm.
7:00 am – Breakfast buffet
8:30 am – Opening ceremony
8:50 am – Keynote presentations (4 speakers)
10:50 am – Tea break
11:00 am – Keynote presentations (3 speakers)
12:00 pm – Lunch buffet
1:00 pm – Keynote presentations (7 speakers)
3:20 pm – Tea break
3:35 pm – Keynote presentations (4 speakers)
4:55 pm – Close
List of speakers
- William Baker, Partner, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Robert Sinn, Principal, Thornton Tomasetti
- Kazuhiko Kasai, Distinguished Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Gong Jian, Chief Engineer, Shanghai Construction Company
- Zhuang Weimin, Dean & Professor, Tsinghua University and Dean & Chief Architect of Tsinghua University Architectural Design & Research Institute
- Li Guoqiang, Professor, Tongji University and Director, National Engineering Technology Research Center for Prefabrication Construction in Civil Engineering
- Zhang Kun, Deputy General Manager & Chief Engineer, China Construction Third Engineering Bureau Co.
- Shao Weiping, China Architecture Design & Research Group
- CTBUH Vice President of Academic Affairs and China Office Director Peng Du
- Xiao Congzhen, China Academy of Building Research
- Zhou Jianlong, Chief Engineer, East China Architectural Design Institute
- Jia Jian, Vice President, Tongji Architectural Design (Group) Co.
- He Zheng, President & Professor, School of Civil Engineering – Dalian University of Technology
- Xue Gang, Chief Engineer, China Construction First Engineering Bureau Co.
- Liu Peng, Director & Beijing Office Leader, Arup
- Zhu Yimin, Chief Engineer, Shanghai Construction No. 1 (Group) Co.
- Chen Xiaoming, Chief Engineer, Shanghai Mechanized Construction Group Co.