Tall Buildings Across Generations
Wednesday, 15 May 2019
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
DetailsJoin CTBUH Bulgaria for a seminar on the development of tall buildings in Bulgaria. Speakers will explore the primary influences on the earliest tall buildings in the country, as well as the transformation they experienced over the years. The presentations will also focus on how the capital's contemporary skyline is developing, and the resulting implications for the role of tall buildings in a sustainable and forward-looking Sofia.
Speakers will include:
- CTBUH Bulgaria Representative Manuela Belova, Founding Partner, VA Architects
- Associate Prof. Dimitar Andreychin, University of Architecture, Civil Eng. & Geodesy
- Prof. Dr. Valeri Ivanov, University of Architecture, Civil Eng. & Geodesy
- Doctoral Researcher Simeon Shtebunaev, Birmingham City University
- Emil Hristov, Urban Planner, Sofproect