April 22, 2019
SEATTLE – The CTBUH Seattle Chapter hosted its first installment in a series of forums that explore the city’s progress over the past 50 years of growth, and prospects for future development. This first forum focused on the partnerships that ultimately resulted in the redevelopment of the Seattle Waterfront. Speakers from local and regional developers and property development firms presented on the lessons learned from past decades, and speculated on the imminent challenges and opportunities which will arise over the coming years.
- Don Blakney, VP, Advocacy & Economic Development, Downtown Seattle Association – moderator
- Ralph Graves Senior Director, Capital Development, Port of Seattle
- Heidi Hughes, Executive Director, Friends of Waterfront
- Josh Curtis or Marshall Foster, City of Seattle
- Andy Watulla, Senior Vice President, Hudson Pacific Properties