The “Academic Institute” Organizational Member level is designed to support the important relationship between the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat and academic institutes.
Academic Institute Membership Benefits:
- Academic Institute member page on CTBUH website
- Featured Student / Professorial Academic work on CTBUH website
- 50% discounted registration for up to 5 professors or students affiliated with University/Institute (standard rate on additional)
- Two copies of the CTBUH Journal, four times a year (for main contact + University Library)
- Complimentary digital subscription to CTBUH Journal for University Library digital catalogue
- 20% discount on CTBUH publications
- Nominate a Representative to the CTBUH Tall Building Academic & Teaching Committee
- Logo and web link on CTBUH website member section
- Member certificate
- Monthly international tall building newsletter
- Access to CTBUH Resource Center
- Access to Databases: The Skyscraper Center, Technical Papers, Videos, etc.
- Support of a non-profit organization