Tips on Searching/Filtering the List
Sorting the Member List
- The default setting is sorted by membership level, then alphabetically by organization name.
- Click any of the headers to sort by that column. Click it again to sort in reverse order.
- If you would like to sort by more than one column, hold down Shift when clicking on the headers after the first one. For example, to see organizations sorted alphabetically within a country, click the Country header then hold Shift and click the Organization header.
Filtering by Expertise
- Hover over the Field of Expertise codes in the table to view full names.
- Select a field of expertise from the dropdown to show only companies specializing in that field.
- Use the search box to find companies using any of the data fields.
- Remove your latest search by using the Backspace key on your keyboard to clear the search term.
- You can perform any or all of the above functions at once (i.e. filter the list by a single expertise then search within the filtered companies). To return to the starting list at any point, click Reset View.
- Although many of our members have multiple offices, we only display below their main CTBUH-liaison office; visit their official website to find all office locations.