- The competition is open to all students who are registered at a University level. For recently graduated students: you must have been a registered student during the Fall 2016 term, i.e., August–December 2016 or later.
- Entries to the CTBUH competition must be original works by the students and can not have been
submitted to any previous design competition.
- The official language of the competition is English.
- Participation in this competition is anonymous. You will be issued a registration number which will serve as the only means of identification during the entire judging process.
- Contact between participants and members of the jury is prohibited.
- Five “Finalists” will be selected to present their schemes at the CTBUH 2017 Conference. Participation in the Conference and presentation to the jury are required as a condition of being awarded “Finalist” status and receiving the award (a travel stipend is provided for one representative per team, see Prizes section for more details). Finalist teams that do not attend will be ineligible for prizes.
- Copyright and intellectual rights of the submissions remain with the original authors. Successful participants in the CTBUH Student Design Competition agree to allow the CTBUH to display their work in printed format at the CTBUH 2017 Conference Oct. 30th-Nov. 3rd; display images and a text description of their work on the CTBUH website at http://academic.ctbuh.org, and use an image of their work in promotional material for future CTBUH competitions.
|2016 Shenzhen Conference exhibit
||2014 Shanghai Conference jury hears finalists' presentations|