- Wednesday, March 29th – Competition formally launched
- Monday, July 17th – Registration deadline*
- Monday, July 24th – Submission deadline*
- Friday, August 11th – Short-listed “Semi-finalists” announced
- Friday, August 25th – Top-five “Finalists” announced
- Monday–Tuesday, October 30th–October 31st – CTBUH 2017 Conference, Top-five Finalists will present to the jury in Sydney. Winners will be announced during the conference.
*Deadlines are at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time on the dates noted.
|2011 Seoul Conference jury reviews projects
||2016 competition winner, Lisa Marie Martinez, presents her team's winning project to the jury|