- Submissions will be digital only; no hard copies will be required or accepted. Participants must submit their project no later than July 23, 2018. Access to upload your submission will be provided to you by email after you have successfully completed the registration process.
Project submissions are limited to the following two files (both files are required):
- One A1 board
- This primarily visual presentation of your project should include the following: the name/title of your project, the project concept, diagrams, plans, sections, and perspectives. However, it is up to each individual team to determine what information is needed to communicate their project most effectively to the judges.
- The board should be ISO A1 (841mm x 594mm) in size and oriented to the LANDSCAPE (i.e., horizontal) format.
- The board must be saved as a PDF file of high visual resolution, however the file size should not exceed 20MB.
- Entry must include your unique registration number in the upper right corner of the board. There should NOT be any personal names, affiliations, or any other forms of identification on the board.
- The file name must include your four-digit registration number and conform to the following naming convention: CTBUH2018_XXX.pdf
- One DOC file written description (A4 one-page)
- This one-page written description is your opportunity to further describe your project’s concept, design, motivations, etc.
- Please include the name/title of your project at the top of the document.
- Text should be a maximum of 500 words, and is not to exceed one page.
- There should NOT be any personal names, affiliations or any other forms of identification in the text.
- The file name must include your four-digit registration number and conform to the following naming convention: CTBUH2018_XXX_Description.doc
- Only these two files (one .pdf and one .doc) will be accepted. No additional files will be accepted. Supplemental files (.ppt, .mov, etc.) or files that do not conform to the above listed specifications will be discarded and not reviewed by the jury.
- The top five projects selected as “Finalists” will elect one team member to present the project during the CTBUH 2018 Conference. This will include an 8 minute oral presentation (supported by a powerpoint presentation), followed by an 8 minute Question and Answer session with the jury. Attendance at the Conference presentation is mandatory. “Finalist” teams that fail to send representation to the Conference will be ineligible for the prizes (see Prizes section for more details).