- All university students are invited to participate in the design competition. Multidisciplinary teams are strongly encouraged.
- Teams can be made up of one to five individuals.
- Only one single project can be submitted by any one individual/team.
- Students cannot participate in more than one team.
- If a team chooses to work under the guidance of a faculty adviser, they must provide his/her name when registering. While students cannot participate on more than one team, a faculty member is eligible to advise multiple teams.
- Participants must register online by July 16, 2018.
- All team members must submit proof of student status when they register. A scanned copy of a student ID or other form of verification for each member of the team must be uploaded to the registration site in order to successfully complete the registration.
- After your registration and student status has been approved, the CTBUH will issue you a unique registration number which will be necessary for the final submission.
- There are no registration fees. Participation in the CTBUH Competition is free.