The CTBUH is pleased to announce several significant enhancements to the Global News section, making it easier than ever to put the latest global tall-building news to work.
- Better organization – Visitors may now use the menu on the left side of the screen to browse articles by region, country, topic or date.
- New search functionality – The Global News search box can be used to search for articles within Global News.
- Improved navigation – Articles now load directly within the current page. Navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen allow users to go to the next or previous article without having to return to the article index page.
- Share buttons – Visitors can now easily share articles on Facebook, Twitter, or through email using the buttons at the top of the article page.
- Related content – When available, links to related content are displayed at the bottom of the article.
- New RSS Feed capabilities – If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can embed Rich Site Summary (RSS) feeds from Global News so that updates will appear in your inbox. New subscribers can get RSS feeds by following the process described below. Because we have changed the platform that powers Global News, current subscribers will need to re-subscribe via the same process (described below).
- New email subscription – Get daily updates on the latest tall building news delivered directly to your inbox. Subscribe to CTBUH Global News by Email
Visit the New Global News