Apply online at: www. iitri.iit.edu
|The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat is the world's leading body in the field of tall buildings and the recognized source of global information on tall buildings. The Council is looking to make the following appointment, in conjunction with the prestigious College of Architecture at the Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago. The CTBUH Graphics Production Associate will lend creative support against all CTBUH initiatives.
Primary responsibilities to include:
• written and graphical design of Council output, including tall building studies, publications, posters, brochures, marketing materials, webpages, etc.
• industry communication and outreach
• tall building database development and maintenance
• further development of the tall building Info Archives and resource center
• lend contributory and editorial support across various CTBUH technical articles and publications
Since this position will represent the Council in industry communications and outreach through various media, the candidate should portray:
• excellent techniques of English language, oral and written communication and grammar skills, as well as very good interpersonal relations skills
• strong organizational skills required to manage complex production schedules
• highly proficient software skills are also required, specifically MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Autocad, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• minimum Bachelors Degree qualification required
• experience in website coding and database development, Windows administration and desktop support skills would be a great advantage
• experience in Architecture or tall building industry fields is beneficial
Initial applications should include a letter describing suitability to the role; full curriculum vitae; portfolio/evidence of experience relevant to the role; samples of written work; and three letters of reference.
To apply, click here.
For more information, contact Patti Thurmond, CTBUH Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary & benefits will be commensurate with background and experience. Illinois Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.