|January 23, 2013|
|See other staff openings|
The CTBUH is looking for a talented individual to develop the various digital platforms of the CTBUH, including the CTBUH website, The Skyscraper Center database and social-networking platforms. The successful applicant would be responsible for management of content, as well as coding development. The person must have exceptional organizational skills and web development abilities. Additional IT skills will be considered beneficial. The applicant should be exceptionally self-motivated and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The Web Developer is expected to:
1. Develop, oversee, and maintain the main CTBUH website;
2. Further develop and enhance the CTBUH Skyscraper Center website;
3. Liaison with decision-makers to recommend, develop, and support web solutions ;
4. Create policies and procedures for staff involved with web editing;
5. Be a creative, enthusiastic, energetic, highly motivated developer who is eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
Required experience and knowledge:
• Experience with MSSQL
• Working knowledge of DotNetNuke would be beneficial
• Knowledge of networking configuration and deployment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
Initial applications should include a brief covering letter explaining why you would be ideal for this role along with a resume outlining work experience and references. Applicants should also provide evidence of website and databases you have designed or been significantly involved with developing and maintaining.
For more information contact Amy Meek, CTBUH Office Manager: email@example.com.
|The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) is an international non-profit organization that operates from the campus of IIT. Founded in 1890, IIT is a private, Ph.D.-granting university that awards degrees in engineering, the sciences, architecture, law, design, psychology, humanities, and business. The Main Campus is located minutes from downtown Chicago and its beautiful lakefront, and was designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, one of the 20th century’s most influential architects. Visit www.iit.edu for more information.|
Competitive benefits including tuition remission for employee/dependents. Free shuttle to and from Union/Ogilvie stations. Easy access to campus by CTA.
Apply online at www.iitri.iit.edu.
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.