||Advisory Group, Member (2008-2013)|
Country Representative, Australia (2004-2011)
Conference, Speaker (Dubai 2008)
Award Recipient, CTBUH Fellow (2011)
Spring Hill, Australia
Bornhorst & Ward Pty Ltd
Brett Taylor is Director of Bornhorst & Ward Pty Ltd, Consulting Engineers, Australia. Brett graduated from the University of Queensland with a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons – Civil) in 1993. Since that time he has been employed at Bornhorst & Ward Pty Ltd as a Structural Engineer and was promoted to Director in 1999.
As a Project Director, Brett cooperates with other Consultants to create benefits for his Clients with emphasis on the urban environment, design costs, deadlines and quality. Brett specialises in the structural design of high rise and low rise buildings, residential, retail, educational, commercial and bridge projects, Brett guided the implementation of Revit throughout the whole structural section of the firm. He is a great believer of BIM and the benefits it will bring to our industry.
Brett is a registered Professional Engineer in Queensland, a member of the Institute of Engineers, Australia and he was the Past President of the Australian Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
His recent high-rise/residential project experience includes:
- Empire Square Elizabeth Street Brisbane, High Rise Office, Hotel and Apartments, 64 storeys
- H2O Southport Gold Coast, High Rise Residential, 23 storeys
- Elyse’e @ Kirra Gold Coast, High Rise Residential
- The Hub 22 Barry Parade Fortitude Valley, High Rise Residential
- Evolution Brisbane, High Rise Residential, 38 storeys
- 62 Mary Street Brisbane, High Rise Residential, 33 storeys
- Newport on Main Gold Coast, High Rise Residential, 20 storeys
- Flynn Apartments Brisbane, High Rise Residential
- Broadbeach on the Park Gold Coast, High Rise Residential
- Sonata Apartments Gold Coast, High Rise Residential