Australian CTBUH, Secretary (2010-present)
Spring Hill, Australia
Norman Disney & Young
Andrew Gentner is a Director at Norman Disney & Young, Consulting Engineers, Australia. Andrew graduated from the Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) with a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) in 1987. Having started in the industry as a Mechanical Contractor Andrew now has responsibilities in leading the Mechanical & ESD Section of the Brisbane office.
Andrew has broad experience across all types of market sectors including Commercial, Residential and Hospitals. He also has a keen interest in environmental engineering issues and he sees the development of ecological sustainable solutions as imperative to the future of the building industry.
Andrew has also completed a Masters of Business Administration at the University of Queensland. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in Queensland and is also a member of the Institution of Engineers Australia, CPEng and a member of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (AIRAH).
His recent high-rise/residential project experience includes:
- Northbank Plaza, 69 Ann Street, Brisbane, High rise Office
- 275 George Street, Brisbane, High rise office
- Roma Street Parkland Apartments, Brisbane, High rise residential
- Brisbane Magistrates Court, High rise office
- Central Plaza III, Brisbane, High rise office
- Liberty Panorama Tower, Gold Coast, High rise office
- ANZ Refurbishment, 324 Queen Street, Brisbane, High rise office
- 201 Charlotte Street Refurbishment, Brisbane, High rise office
- 260 Queen Street Refurbishment, Brisbane, High rise office
- 40 Creek Street Refurbishment, Brisbane, High rise office