The “Academic Institute” Organizational Member level is designed to support the important relationship between the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat and academic institutes.
Compare Membership Levels
View More on CTBUH Membership
|Academic Institute Membership Benefits|
- Academic Institute member page on CTBUH website
- Featured Student / Professorial Academic work on CTBUH website
- Discounted member rate registration at CTBUH events
- 50% discounted registration for up to 5 professors or students affiliated with University/Institute
- Two copies of the CTBUH Journal, four times a year (For main contact + University Library)
- Complimentary digital subscription to CTBUH Journal for University Library digital catalogue
- 20% discount on CTBUH publications
- Inclusion in member listing in CTBUH publications and outputs
- Logo and web link on CTBUH website member section
- Member certificate
- Monthly international tall building newsletter & daily RSS tall building news feed
- Access to CTBUH Resource Center
- Access to Databases: The Skyscraper Center, Technical Papers, Videos, etc.
- Support of a non-profit organization
|Academic Institute Price: $500|
*A 3% processing fee will be charged for all credit card payments
**All CTBUH Memberships renew on January 1. New Member fees will be prorated to the end of the current year, with the option to add on prepayment for all of next year.
|Register New Academic Institute Membership|
|Renew Existing Academic Institute Membership|